The ALH large-diameter bag tubes provide a safe and effective method for flow-stopping 14” to 24” diameter gas mains.
Large-diameter bag tubes are a safe, easy-to-use and cost-effective flow-stopping system for maintaining, repairing and modifying distribution networks whilst preserving the continuity of supply. The entire procedure is totally gas-free, carried out through an arrangement of valves.
PES supplies the complete package, including drilling machines, plug insertion equipment, flowstopping bagtubes and bags. The aluminium construction reduces weight and makes the flowstopping equipment easily transported and positioned onto the gas main.
- 14” to 24” diameter mains
- Maximum operating pressures dependent on the main size
- Ideal for use with the ALH Bond & Bolt saddle system
- Flow rate up to 5 metres per second
- Standard System 3 Iris Stop valve, adaptor and spool connector
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Can also be used as the second position for Iris StopALH Large diameter bag off
- Strong bags for additional safety (GIS/E20)